Join an electrical company that offers more than your normal benefits package
We show our appreciation through our Total Rewards Program
In our role as a major part of the electrical industry, Saber Power recognizes the talent and commitment it takes our employees to be leaders in our industry. That’s why we don’t just offer a normal benefits package but are proud to offer our Total Rewards Program. This program is composed of traditional benefits as well as more contemporary company programs and events, which reflect our culture and our commitment to our people.
We love having your guys out here. It is great to see some of the younger ones begin to develop. I’m happy, and the whole plant is happy.– R.B., Large energy company
Health benefits – to protect you and your family
- PPO plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- $10 copay to MDLIVE.com services
- Free onsite flu shots
- YMCA fitness facility corporate sponsorship
- Ergonomic office equipment available
- Benefit advocate center
- Employee benefit website
- Employee Assistance Program: a voluntary program that offers free, confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees with personal and/or work-related problems. EAPs address mental and emotional well-being, such as alcohol and other substance abuse, stress, grief, family problems and psychological disorders.
Finance benefits – to grow your wealth as you work
- Competitive base pay and bonus opportunities
- 401K with employer matching
- Company-sponsored financial security & income protection for employee, spouse and children via
- short-term disability
- long-term disability
- life insurance
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Health care flexible spending account
- Legal assistance
- Wellness programs including $1,000 tobacco-free challenge
- Funeral concierge service
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Career benefits – to enhance your long-term professional achievements
- Award-winning safety program
- Generous FR clothing and tool program
- NETA career path and reward program
- PE/FE exam reimbursement
- Graduate mentor program and college recruiting
- Current internal/external training development: safety, maintenance, career path and technical
- Employee recognition programs
- Service awards
- $2,500 scholarship awards for employee’s children and grandchildren
- Veterans transition recruiting program
Executive Vice President Matt McBurnett receives first place “Salsa Showdown” trophy at monthly company luncheon.
Work-Life balance with Saber Power
- Paid time off program and 9 paid Holidays
- Alternative work schedule including Flex and 9/80
- Annual Christmas party
- Company picnic
- Fishing tournament
- Ladies’ outing
- Monthly office luncheons
- Regular team-building competitions
- TicketsatWork: leading Corporate Benefits Provider, offering exclusive discounts and special offers from top brands nationwide. Members have access to must-have products and services that are important now, including home essentials, electronics, streaming services, apparel, food delivery, educational programs, automotive, health and wellness, plus the best deals in travel and entertainment.
- LifeMart: a members-only discount shopping website that provides discounts on nationally recognized brand-name products and services and local retailers. Employees save on groceries, cell phones, gym memberships, school supplies, tuition, travel and more.
As Saber Power celebrates our 10th year anniversary, we look forward to increasing our workforce of dedicated, productive industry leaders. The happiness of every member of our team matters to us. We know that satisfied employees make the most diligent and dependable team.
If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career in the high voltage electrical field while working for a company that really takes care of its employees, you have come to the right place. View our job listings and come join us!
Saber Power LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of veteran status, age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, transgender status, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital/parental status, or political affiliation.