Saber Power is a proven leader in the electric utility industry
Municipalities, cooperatives, investor-owned utilities and river authorities partner with Saber Power
I have received many compliments from our crews about Saber’s quality of work and detail to craftsmanship.– B.G, Large public utility company
Saber Power is a trusted partner in the utility industry, with expertise in high voltage substations, utility-grade transmission, distribution, and onsite power generation infrastructure systems.
As an engineering-led and construction-focused professional services company specializing in complex medium and high voltage electrical infrastructure, we are experienced in safely leading the most complex projects required by municipalities, cooperatives, investor-owned utilities and river authorities.
We offer comprehensive services for high-voltage infrastructure including engineering, procurement, construction. Through our wholly-owned subsidiary Saber Power Field Services, we provide electrical testing, commissioning and circuit breaker shop services.
We support our electric utility customers to ensure functionality, reliability, and emergency response success for both new and existing assets.
- Multiple 138 kV and 345 kV greenfield and brownfield substations and transmission lines around the central Texas area
- 138 kV transmission line and 25 kV distribution line
- 138 kV breaker-and-a-half substation
- EPC project for 8-bay breaker-and-a-half substation in central Texas
- Two-bay expansion of 138 kV substation
- Two-bay expansion of 138 kV substation and 15 kV distribution system
- 69 kV transmission line and 69 kV underground cable
- EPC of 200 SEL relay upgrade. Replaced electromechanical with microprocessor protection for a power plant
- NETA acceptance/commissioning testing on new sites
- Annual NETA maintenance testing on multiple sites
- Protection and controls substation commissioning. Green and brown field projects
- Apparatus substation commissioning including green and brown field projects
- Infrared and corona surveys