Saber Power supports the electrical needs of the renewables industry with balance of plant (BOP) services
Electrical services for the solar, windfarm, and battery storage industries
Thank you for coming out today and swapping out the 351S relays for me. Your professionalism and knowledge were greatly appreciated.– J.A., large wholesale Renewable energy supplier
Saber Power is a proven leader in the renewables industry, with deep expertise in utility interconnect, high voltage substation, power line, commissioning, acceptance testing, and balance of plant (BOP) projects. We combine the forces of our EPC operations, engineering, and field services to deliver comprehensive solutions to the solar, windfarm, and battery storage sectors.
The solar and wind industry looks to Saber Power to provide turnkey medium and high voltage substation projects. We understand the importance of battery storage for the renewables industry, and we are on the leading edge of supporting these projects with engineering, installation, and maintenance services.
- Engineering of battery storage systems for utility interconnects
- Procurement and construction of a 138 kV-35 kV substation for a renewable interconnection
- Emergency cable splices jobs
- NETA Acceptance/Commissioning testing on new sites.
- Annual NETA Maintenance testing on multiple sites.
- Engineering of interconnect substation and underground collector system
- Engineering of 345 kV tie line
With an abundance of field service technicians, professional engineer (P.E.) licenses in nearly every state of North America and core competencies of medium and high voltage construction, Saber Power is the renewables sector’s answer for responsiveness, safety, quality, and consistency.Saber knows power. Contact us for more information.